What’s Up CupCAKE!?
Why did I do this? I was simply bored – I had been reading up on this stuff and I cam up with a very useful list of information, tips and tricks to keep you going. This month I made myself and extra $200 and next month my goal is $300.
So without further ado here are the sites that worked for me:
SWAGBUCKS - JOIN SWAGBUCKS TODAY
Swagbucks has a variety of ways to earn money.
- By searching daily (I usually win about 4 times each day. On average about 10 swagbucks but sometimes up to 50.)
- By using SwagBucks TV - You earn 3 Swagbucks for every 10 videos watched. I run it in the background while I’m surfing the web and browsing sites. Every minute or so I will click on a new video. You tend to get into a pattern doing this. I cannot tell you how simple and easy this is.
- By Playing Games - while you are playing games on swagbucks.com swagbucks are randomly awarded to you. I play the timed games for under a minute like Fooyzd and earn 2 swagbucks every other game. You can earn a maximum of 10 swagbucks playing games.
- By completing the daily poll every day you can earn 1 Swagbuck
- By completing Daily surveys - You complete daily surveys for swagbucks
- Refreshing the daily tool bar to earn 1 swagbuck
- By completing Special Offers - These range from competition entries to site registrations to surveys. These offers give you a lot of swagbucks. Be CAREFUL though never give your credit card information for a TRIAL it’s a good way to incur recurring charges costing you more than the offer was worth.
- By Searching the web I type all my searches through swagbucks because its easier and 90% of the time I don’t need google to look up things like the weather, or websites I visit frequently. If I feel I need google search I just type in google.com into the swagbucks search bar and use google from there. You can “win” at search and I tend to win 3-4x/day. Its awesome.
The Verdict: I made an extra $100 in March just messing about on swagbucks and hitting the daily goal 20 days out of the 30day month.
NATUREBUCKS – JOIN NATUREBUCKS TODAY.
This site pays you to do very simple tasks like sign up for a newsletter, watch a video or complete other straightforward offers. They usually take around 30 seconds to 2 minutes, and pay anywhere from $0.05 to $1.00. The things I like most about Naturebucks are bolded below.
Minimum payout of 0.05 to Paypal, or 1.00 for Amazon gift cards
Prompt payment – Every time I requested a payout, I received it within 20 minutes.
Bonus – If you manage to get to $20.00 (this includes what you get from referrals), Naturebucks gives you an extra $1.00. It may not seem like much but it’s free money, and easy to get. You don’t have to have 20.00 waiting for you to cash out all at once, you can cash out as you go and once you hit 20.00 for your account’s lifetime you get the bonus.
Five tiers of referrals – Naturebucks gives you 20% of what your referrals make, and it goes down five tiers, each tier earning you a flat 20% rate. So a referral of a referral of a referral of a referral of your referral earns you 20% of what they do.
I have had the most luck with offers by searching for Most Completed and Last Credited.
CashCrate is a get-paid-to site that's very well-organized and easy to navigate. They have a really handy submit button so you know exactly which offers were completed. I've also been paid out twice already, about $64.00 for the first check, and another $28.00 coming in on the next check; if i include whatever I have in my account currently then my total is around $100.00
At the very start you'll have a lot easier time earning because of the juicy trial offers they will have that credit you for about $10.00 each. Most of the big offers are trial offers with credit reporting companies that are hassle-free to cancel and give you ample time to do it (30 days).
The only thing to really watch out for though, is the offers that require you to give your phone number. I've already had to call AT&T about 2 of these weird $9.99 per month charges, but they were nice enough to cancel it because they understood that it was spam. You can avoid these offers altogether (they are easy to distinguish, they are frequently "enter to win" offers that require you to put in your phone number and hardly anything else), or buy a cheap disposable phone.